Holidays Core Focus
Active and restful eco holidays in the BIO HOTELS
Organic holidays where and when you want: the BIO HOTELS, the association of green hotels with a wide range of offers for athletic and active or relaxing and restful green holidays all year round, are located in beautiful locations, on the coast and in the mountains, in green surroundings and historical cities. In our excellent eco-friendly hotels, singles, couples and families with children enjoy a thorough nature holiday or a city break which offers extra value thanks to individuality and high organic standards.
Colourful, authentic and diverse: BIO HOTELS nature holidays
The range of individually-managed BIO HOTELS member offers creates the maximum possible choice: you will certainly find the ideal organic hotel which perfectly matches your ideas for eco-friendly holidays. The BIO HOTELS are like a colourful bouquet of flowers; each hotel is unique and none is like any other. But they do have one thing in common – all BIO HOTELS have the same high organic standards: you will enjoy food made from 100% organic ingredients at your green accommodation with organic certification. But even this is not enough: ecological aspects are taken into account in room amenities, as are the use of building materials and optimisation of the energy supply.
Warm and dedicated: the BIO HOTELS teams
Even the warm hospitality is authentic and natural in the BIO HOTELS. You won’t get mantras and artificial smiles from the hosts and employees of these dedicated eco-friendly hotels. What you will get from these green hotels is the most wonderful time of your year and the committed teams will give you their full appreciation, loving care and undivided attention.
The BIO HOTELS: eco-friendly holidays for open-minded, active people who appreciate being close to nature, ecological dedication and diversity. Look through our offers for your nature holiday, a holiday at the sea, or a city break and send us your non-binding enquiry for an eco-friendly holiday today.
82541 Münsing am Starnberger See
Bavaria - Germany
We are also happy to arrange ballooning trips, steamboat cruises on the lake or horsedrawn carriage rides as well as family functions. The beautiful foothills of the Alps have a wealth of attractions. The castles of King Ludwig, the mountains for skiing and hiking and Munich with its diverse cultural offerings are all close by.
- Boot trips on Starnberg Lake or on any other of the lakes in the "Five Lakes Region" never fail to exhilerate with their own special charm.
- The celebrated Buchheim Museum on Starnberg Lake or the museums of the "Blauen Reiter" ("Blue Riders") in Murnau.
- For Golfers, the numerous attractive golf courses in their charming and stimulating natural settings leave absolutely nothing to be desired.
- Horse-drawn coach and hot-air balloon trips, whether in summer or in winter with an incredible backdrop of the alpine panorama - we take pleasure in organising a trip exactly tailored to your wishes.
- Castles of the Bavarian Kings - Neuschwanstein, Hohenschwangau, Linderhof - you just have to have seen them!
- For winter sports fans - attractive skiing areas (e.g. Garmisch and Lenggries) easily reachable (approx. 40-50 km)
- Summer sledge run, various swimming experience pools such as the Alpamare with its famous real wave pool
- ... And of course we are located right in front of the gates of Munich, the "world city with a big heart", which attracts us to visit its numerous cultural highlights and extremely attractive sights
Carinthia - Austria
- the real spirit of Austrian hospitality
- wonderful lakeside and forest walks in unspoilt nature
- cows grazing in green meadows surrounding the house and much more - without any organised schedules since here it is nature that sets its own pace!
Enjoy the atmosphere of our cosy hotel - one of the oldest buildings in this area - as well as...
- our exclusive "Langschläferfrühstück" - the most leisurely and delicious way there is to start your day....with many products from organic farms from the neighbrhood, such as milk, yoghurt, a range of home-made bread...just taste the difference!
- relaxing moments spent on the lakeside beach
- cycling trips along the lake on our hotel bikes, rowing trips before sunset (rowing boats are free of charge)
- a Scandinavian sauna experience in our cottage-style wooden sauna house right next to the lake...enjoy the tingling sensation on your skin as you dip into the lake water after your sauna!
- Treat yourself to the beautiful view from the winter garden of the lake and meadows!
Gautinger Straße 52
82234 Wessling / Oberpfaffenhofen
Bavaria - Germany
The hotel and the associated organic restaurant are located in the very heart of Oberpfaffenhofen, which is part of the Upper Bavarian municipality of Weßling. It is hard to believe that this place is so close to Munich. The farmer's wife waved over to Domenico from the churchyard. She would come over and bring him fresh eggs later that day. With a smile on his face, Domenico called "Buon giorno", went out into the beer garden beside the organic hotel and prepared everything for his guests, when suddenly a car drove up... The driver stopped in front of the organic hotel in Oberpfaffenhofen and turned down the side window. "Is there a room available?" the stranger asked. Domenico nodded and the man continued. "Got something tasty for a hungry traveller?" "Only the best of everything," Domenico replied. "Both in our rooms and at the table. We meet the highest standards: in our hotel and restaurant, organic quality takes top priority."
The guest switched off the engine and got out of his car. "So what is the Italian il before the Plonner all about?" The innkeeper smiled. "I'll tell you later..."
Carinthia - Austria
In wintertime, you will find a skiing school for young children right in front of the hotel. A free ski shuttle takes you to the skiing destinations Innerkrems and Katschberg. After a beautiful day out on the skiing slope, you can warm up by the open chimney at the restaurant and have a chat with friends.
Lower Saxony - Germany
Alto Adige - Italy
Your Theiner family
Tyrol - Austria
Hiking paradise Seefeld and alpine wellness at the “wellness pasture”
Our guests will witness our organic hotel’s philosophy throughout their entire stay with us: whether enjoying our gourmet organic cuisine, experiencing the healing powers of mountain hay in our hay baths, or while relaxing in our organic garden.
Enjoy your organic holiday with a clear conscience! Book your room or apartment at the Organic Hotel Leutascherhof today!